First Page of Google
The First Page of Google Matters… Are you on the First Google Page?
You found us by searching either 'First Page of Google' OR ' First Google Page' which relate directly to our website. What happens when customers search for your site in Google? If your customers can't find YOU on the first page of Google, who do you think they will find... your competition of course!
Based on a study by Optify http://www.optify.net/guides/organic-click-through-rate-curve, the click through rate for listings on Page 2 of Google is a tiny 1.5%, which means an average of 1.5% of your prospective customers will click on your site.
The results for page 3 and 4 are not even worth mentioning. As far as I'm concerned, if you're on page 3 you may as well be on page 100.
So this brings us to the importance of being on the first page of Google, and furthermore, the top 5 positions on the first Google page.
Please click here if you would like further info on getting your site to position #1 - #5 on the First Google Page
There are many Companies offering to get your website onto the first page of Google, so why choose us?
1. You don't pay until we get your site on the first Google Page
2. Once we get your site to the first page of Google you can choose to pay our fee upfront, or you can make monthly Instalments over 6 months (these instalments are in most cases much smaller than what you would be paying for Google Adwords Pay Per Click Campaigns)
3. We have an added Guarantee … we guarantee that if we cannot get your site to position #1 #2, #3, #4 or #5 on the first Google page (so the first 5 spots) we will give you 50% of your money back! (I don't know of any other site offering that type of guarantee!)
Our GUARANTEE to get you in the Top 5 Positioning on the first Google page is what sets us apart from the rest … Areas we Service:
The main Countries we service are: Australia, New Zealand, Europe, UK, Canada USA, however the Country is no restriction, our only restriction is language. If your website is in English, then we can get it to the first page of Google. Unfortunately if it's not in English we cannot offer you our services.
There are two options to get your site on the first Google Page:
1) You can register for our FREE training course and learn for yourself how to get your site on the first Google page.
2) You can avoid all the hard work and hire us to do the work for you (remember you don't even have to pay anything until we get you to first Google Page)
Please fill out the form to the right to either register for our FREE training course or find out more about hiring us to do the hard work for you.
Click here to find out the cost of getting your site on the First Page of Google So let's make a start on getting your site to the first page of Google and receiving more traffic, more leads, more sales and more money!